Not escaped: Studio coordinator/PA at Piercy&Company in London, UK
Piercy&Company is seeking a studio coordinator/PA to directors to join its studio in London.
We have an exciting role in our studio for a proactive, part-of-the-studio team studio coordinator.
The role involves working closely with the head of marketing and the HR and operations manager, being an active member of the studio, working across all aspects of the practice whilst ensuring administrative functions and day to day activities of the practice run smoothly. Attention to details, a ‘can-do’ attitude and a high level of initiative is key in this position.
General duties include, but are not limited to:
- managing full onboarding process and facilitating staff inductions
- overseeing facilities maintenance checks for air conditioning, lighting, photocopiers/printers and any other studio appliances and coordinating office maintenance and repairs
- managing office maintenance accounts (electricity, cleaning contracts, business rates, etc)
- stock taking office supplies
- ordering stationary and sundry supplies as required
- responsible for ‘admin cupboard’ and contents, including signing in and out of equipment and Oyster cards
- overseeing studio tidiness
- supporting receptionist when necessary with welcoming visitors to the studio, providing refreshments for meetings, ensuring meeting rooms are prepped and ready before meetings and cleared after use, providing ad hoc administrative support to project teams
- assistance with ISO accreditation and annual audits
- assistance with annual update of company policies
- assisting HR and operations with H&S and booking fire safety assessments
- coordinating monthly invoicing
- coordinating monthly statements
- managing supplier accounts
PA to directors:
- diary management – 4 directors
- scheduling meetings and coordinating travel
- managing business mobile accounts
Marketing and events:
- coordinating the planning and execution of studio events
- assisting with marketing and business development as and when required
Piercy&Company is an equal opportunities employer.
Please submit your CV using the ‘apply’ link below.
Alternatively, hard copies can be sent to:
The Centro Building
39 Plender Street
London, NW1 0DT
Please note we will only be in contact should you be invited to interview and are unable to return hard-copy applications.
Application deadline: we are looking to fill the role as soon as possible, though understand that an immediate start may not be possible in all cases
This position is only available to applicants based
in the United Kingdom